Global Cloud & Data Center – Infrastructure Analyst
26 July 2018
- To ensure that the run of global infrastructure hosted in the zone meet the business requirements and expectations in terms of performance, availability, security and continuity.
- Provide proactive support, improvements, installation, configuration and technical upgrades for all physical / virtual servers, storage and backup infrastructure in the Global Data Centre of the zone.
- Determine and implement proper monitoring points and tuning alerts to be able to monitor the environments proactively.
- Proactively review and apply system patches as required.
- Create and maintain systems administration documentation outlining administration policies and practices.
- Challenge and support the propositions made by GCDC Architecture team and Managed Service Provider in terms of DC infrastructure strategy and roadmap.
- Strong knowledge of Data Centre shared infrastructure (Servers, SAN, Network optimization, Security equipment…) and associated technologies (Cisco UCS, VCE, EMC, HP, VERITAS…).
- Knowledge of infrastructure software (Vmware, HP Data Protector, UC4, Networker, monitoring, CMP...).
- Strong knowledge of virtualization technologies: VMWare, Linux and MS Windows operating systems.
- Broad range of understanding of ITIL, ITSM
- Vendor Management