Tech (SAP ABAP) Lead
26 July 2018
- Collaborate with other functional application tracks like SAP PS/PP/PM, FI/CO, SD and IT Security.
- Analyzing the NBRs and their dependencies, analyzing the impact of the design on other modules and designing the corresponding solution in ABAP
- Writing technical specifications and ensuring alignment with functional specifications through collaboration with functional teams
- Taking end to end ownership of interfaces and migrations, and collaborating with functional teams to ensure high quality for the same
- Defining non-functional specs for new functionality and enhancements
- Implementing solution designs, performing code reviews and thorough unit testing
- Identifying, designing and implementing add-on functionalities which can provide value to the business over and above the defined deliverables
- Ensure high quality deliverables and adhere to quality process through developing test cases, supporting functional tests and all other activities
- Conducting integration and performance tests, leading necessary corrective measures
- Resolution of issues raised by end users in the form of tickets/ complaints/ queries
- Ensure applications deliver to stated requirement in terms of performance, stability, speed, security and controls
- Provide end-to-end support for xECM tool with the help of vendors
- Adhering to build standards and all LafargeHolcim IT directives
- Monitoring active jobs, analyzing dumps, troubleshooting in case of errors and leading remediation efforts
- Monitoring of early watch report generated by SAP, reviewing health check status at regular equivalents, analyzing issues and leading necessary corrective action
- Planning for and leading performance tuning efforts, gathering feedback and requirements from end users, performing appropriate code correction based on analysis
- Participate in overall SAP platform activities like DR Drills, migrations, and upgrades
- Lead optimization efforts such as month end process monitoring and optimization
- Identifying opportunities both within the track and outside for automation to deliver efficiency gains or increase effectiveness of systems and personnel, implementing and maintaining these automation tools
- Lead efforts in optimizing month end activities and overall system performance
- Eliminating routine activities through automation and maintenance of these solutions
- Around 20-30% of managerial work and 70-80% of Technical
- Hands on in SAP ABAP - Classical (programs, reports, ALV,Smartforms, EDI, ALE, IDOCS, RFC, Web Services, etc.
- Technical experience in Advanced ABAP like OOPs, Web Dynpro, Adobe forms, BSP applications, Fiori, OData, Internet Transaction Server (ITS) & developments.
- Able to design integration and interfaces, write Technical specifications for complex work, code reviews, estimations, peer reviews.
- SAP Enterprise portal and developments
- Has understanding of the architecture of SAP Netweaver Technical Architecture & developments
- Understanding of OpenText xECM would be a plus
- Broad range of understanding of ITIL, ITSM
- Vendor Management